- Visit and see Utrecht’s main highlights away from the busy crowds.
- See the 14th Century Gothic Dom Tower, the tallest bell tower in Holland.
- Enjoy fast track entrance to the famous 13th century Utrecht Cathedral.
- Visit the beautiful medieval cloisters & gardens of Utrecht.
- Learn of Utrecht’s history, culture & architecture from guide.
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized personalized experience.
- See and experience Utrecht town like a local.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Our Easy Access Magical Miffy & Dick Bruna Utrecht Experience tour is a must for fans of all ages. Created by artist Dick Bruna, a native of Utrecht, the adorable little bunny has been entertaining generations of adults and children across the world for 60 years! Combining several of the best Miffy highlights in Holland - including a visit to the Central Museum of Utrecht to visit Dick Bruna’s studio and the Miffy Museum - this fascinating and fun skip-the-line tour offers a Miffy experience like no other.
Experience Utrecht at night on our spooky nights of Terror Ghost tour walking its haunted narrow streets and canals while your expert local English-speaking guide brings tales of terror and ghosts to life. The dark side of Utrecht has long been the setting for the macabre and occult – it even inspired Bram Stoker’s timeless Gothic tale ‘Dracula’! Our Nights of Terror Ghost Tour will make you a believer, or at least help you understand why ghosts of the past strike fear in the hearts of those who dare to walk the dark streets of Utrecht’s medieval city.