- Experience a fully guided, expert tour of Miffy’s magical world.
- Enjoy no wait in line entrance to Centraal Museum with its vast collection of work by Dick Bruna, and to the highly interactive Miffy Museum.
- Visit the working studio of Dick Bruna completely reconstructed at the Central Museum.
- Visit Miffy’s famous fun traffic lights located in Utrecht town.
- See Utrecht medieval beauty along the way.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This walking tour of Utrecht with expert local English speaking guide offers visitors the most comprehensive tour of this charming medieval town. Learn all about the city’s early history dating from Roman times up to the present day. Walk along the towns charming canals and historic quarters in addition to seeing up close The Dom Tower of Utrecht, the tallest church tower in the Netherlands. See and visit so much more than you could on your own while on our award winning tour filled with intriguing stories and insights into Dutch life, its people and culture.
Experience Utrecht at night on our spooky nights of Terror Ghost tour walking its haunted narrow streets and canals while your expert local English-speaking guide brings tales of terror and ghosts to life. The dark side of Utrecht has long been the setting for the macabre and occult – it even inspired Bram Stoker’s timeless Gothic tale ‘Dracula’! Our Nights of Terror Ghost Tour will make you a believer, or at least help you understand why ghosts of the past strike fear in the hearts of those who dare to walk the dark streets of Utrecht’s medieval city.