- View the National Treasury of Ireland to view priceless artifacts.
- Discover unforgettable artifacts from 7000 BC to the 20th.
- Visit the National Treasury to view the priceless collections.
- View the famous Viking Bog Bodies dating back to over 4,000 years ago.
- See major religious artefacts of Celtic & Early Christian Ireland.
- Visit Ireland’s most famous Georgian Square – Merrion Square.
- Small groups of only 25 people or fewer.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This Irish experience tour is a top attraction double header – offering you the opportunity to combine two of Ireland’s top attractions with fast-track entrance to both the Guinness Storehouse & to Ireland’s premier Whiskey attraction: The Jameson Whiskey Distillery Bow Street. This fascinating and fun skip-the-line tour offers an Irish experience like no other with ‘No Wait’ and ‘No Hassle’.
Experience the fascinating, ancient Book of Kells and the magnificent Old Library of Trinity College without competing with a crowd, thanks to our Early Access. Then, together with our expert guide, continue on to explore the 13th century Dublin Castle’s imposing exterior and beautiful gardens.
Have you ever wanted to find your Irish ancestry? Tracing your green roots is easier than ever with LetzGo City Tours exclusive “Who do you think you are” type tour. Our tour is led by expert guide trained in Irish Family History Research, who will guide guests to fast track any search to discover their Irish roots and family story.
If you want a tour that combines the best of Irish history and pub culture, then look no further. This 2.5-hour tour combines culture and great Irish “Craic” the Irish word for fun.
Discover the fascinating history of Kilmainham Gaol and the role it played in rallying the Irish people to pursue independence on this fully guided walking tour. A beautiful and moving additional tour highlight is a visit to the Irish National War Memorial Gardens, one of the most famous in Europe, stunningly located along the banks of the River Liffey.