- Beat the Crowds - Early Access to the 16th century College to view the world renowned 7th century Book of Kells and Trinity College’s Old Library – Europe’s longest vaulted Library.
- Experience a fully guided visit to both venues with an expert local English speaking guide.
- Pre-paid Admission to the Treasury to view the Book of Kells as well as to the exhibition ‘Turning Darkness into Light’.
- Enjoy a walking tour of the 13th century Dublin Castle exterior and gardens.
- Added bonus: Our tour also includes a visit to Dublin’s beloved mascot “ The statue of Molly Malone and to the famous 19th century George’s Street Shopping Arcade, still as vibrant as ever.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Take a crash course on two subjects of great cultural and economic importance to Dublin: rock ’n’ roll and Irish whiskey. Walk the streets of Dublin with a guide who’ll lead you to locations with connections to well-known Irish musicians, from Thin Lizzy to U2. Plus, enrich your knowledge of Ireland’s signature spirit during a guided tour and tasting at the Irish Whiskey Museum.
This Irish experience tour is a top attraction double header – offering you the opportunity to combine two of Ireland’s top attractions with fast-track entrance to both the Guinness Storehouse & to Ireland’s premier Whiskey attraction: The Jameson Whiskey Distillery Bow Street. This fascinating and fun skip-the-line tour offers an Irish experience like no other with ‘No Wait’ and ‘No Hassle’.
Have you ever wanted to find your Irish ancestry? Tracing your green roots is easier than ever with LetzGo City Tours exclusive “Who do you think you are” type tour. Our tour is led by expert guide trained in Irish Family History Research, who will guide guests to fast track any search to discover their Irish roots and family story.
Discover the fascinating history of Kilmainham Gaol and the role it played in rallying the Irish people to pursue independence on this fully guided walking tour. A beautiful and moving additional tour highlight is a visit to the Irish National War Memorial Gardens, one of the most famous in Europe, stunningly located along the banks of the River Liffey.
If you want a tour that combines the best of Irish history and pub culture, then look no further. This 2.5-hour tour combines culture and great Irish “Craic” the Irish word for fun.
Our best of Irish history tour includes fully guided access to the National Museum of Ireland and Treasury as well as other iconic Dublin highlights. This extraordinary tour is led by an expert English speaking guide who specializes in Irish history and culture showing you the most important curated highlights of Ireland’s premier museum where you’ll see and experience so much more than you could on your own.