- Explore and experience Irish history during an entertaining and engaging walking tour of Kilmainham Gaol, unchanged since 1924.
- Enjoyed Timed Entry tickets to Kilmainham Jail.
- Visit The Irish National War Memorial Gardens dedicated to the memory of the Irish soldiers who gave their lives in WWI.
- Experience what life was like during the many Irish uprisings and WWI & WWII in Ireland
- Hear about the historical events that changed the course of Irish history from the 13th century to the present day
- Visit the actual prison cells and execution site of the Leaders of the 1916 Uprising
- Enjoy the most extraordinary tour led by an expert local English- speaking guide
- Small groups of 20 people or fewer
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This Irish experience tour is a top attraction double header – offering you the opportunity to combine two of Ireland’s top attractions with fast-track entrance to both the Guinness Storehouse & to Ireland’s premier Whiskey attraction: The Jameson Whiskey Distillery Bow Street. This fascinating and fun skip-the-line tour offers an Irish experience like no other with ‘No Wait’ and ‘No Hassle’.
Experience the fascinating, ancient Book of Kells and the magnificent Old Library of Trinity College without competing with a crowd, thanks to our Early Access. Then, together with our expert guide, continue on to explore the 13th century Dublin Castle’s imposing exterior and beautiful gardens.
Have you ever wanted to find your Irish ancestry? Tracing your green roots is easier than ever with LetzGo City Tours exclusive “Who do you think you are” type tour. Our tour is led by expert guide trained in Irish Family History Research, who will guide guests to fast track any search to discover their Irish roots and family story.
If you want a tour that combines the best of Irish history and pub culture, then look no further. This 2.5-hour tour combines culture and great Irish “Craic” the Irish word for fun.
Our best of Irish history tour includes fully guided access to the National Museum of Ireland and Treasury as well as other iconic Dublin highlights. This extraordinary tour is led by an expert English speaking guide who specializes in Irish history and culture showing you the most important curated highlights of Ireland’s premier museum where you’ll see and experience so much more than you could on your own.