- Tour is led by an expert guide trained in Irish genealogy.
- Learn how to fast track a search to find your ancestors.
- This tour could reveal your true family identity.
- Ancestry Pack included is the optimal Guide to finding your relatives.
- Includes visit to National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology exhibits to view precious Irish artifacts - Ardagh Chalice, 'Tara' Brooch from the Bronze Age.
- Tour introduces guests to the National Library of Ireland to conduct research.
Tour is limited to 10 guests
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This Irish experience tour is a top attraction double header – offering you the opportunity to combine two of Ireland’s top attractions with fast-track entrance to both the Guinness Storehouse & to Ireland’s premier Whiskey attraction: The Jameson Whiskey Distillery Bow Street. This fascinating and fun skip-the-line tour offers an Irish experience like no other with ‘No Wait’ and ‘No Hassle’.
Experience the fascinating, ancient Book of Kells and the magnificent Old Library of Trinity College without competing with a crowd, thanks to our Early Access. Then, together with our expert guide, continue on to explore the 13th century Dublin Castle’s imposing exterior and beautiful gardens.
Discover the fascinating history of Kilmainham Gaol and the role it played in rallying the Irish people to pursue independence on this fully guided walking tour. A beautiful and moving additional tour highlight is a visit to the Irish National War Memorial Gardens, one of the most famous in Europe, stunningly located along the banks of the River Liffey.
If you want a tour that combines the best of Irish history and pub culture, then look no further. This 2.5-hour tour combines culture and great Irish “Craic” the Irish word for fun.
Our best of Irish history tour includes fully guided access to the National Museum of Ireland and Treasury as well as other iconic Dublin highlights. This extraordinary tour is led by an expert English speaking guide who specializes in Irish history and culture showing you the most important curated highlights of Ireland’s premier museum where you’ll see and experience so much more than you could on your own.