- Guaranteed entrance to Ireland’s top two sold out venues with Skip the Line Tickets.
- Skip the long lines to the Guinness Storehouse & to the Jameson Distillery Bow Street experience.
- Tour includes whiskey and beer tasting in addition to two free drinks - a Whiskey drink and a pint of Guinness, voted the best stout in the world in tour price.
- No hassle no wait tour with all tickets and admissions included.
- Enjoy epic views of Dublin city from the Guinness Storehouse Gravity Bar, one of Dublin’s highest elevations.
- Tasting beverages included in tour price.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Experience the fascinating, ancient Book of Kells and the magnificent Old Library of Trinity College without competing with a crowd, thanks to our Early Access. Then, together with our expert guide, continue on to explore the 13th century Dublin Castle’s imposing exterior and beautiful gardens.
Have you ever wanted to find your Irish ancestry? Tracing your green roots is easier than ever with LetzGo City Tours exclusive “Who do you think you are” type tour. Our tour is led by expert guide trained in Irish Family History Research, who will guide guests to fast track any search to discover their Irish roots and family story.
Discover the fascinating history of Kilmainham Gaol and the role it played in rallying the Irish people to pursue independence on this fully guided walking tour. A beautiful and moving additional tour highlight is a visit to the Irish National War Memorial Gardens, one of the most famous in Europe, stunningly located along the banks of the River Liffey.
If you want a tour that combines the best of Irish history and pub culture, then look no further. This 2.5-hour tour combines culture and great Irish “Craic” the Irish word for fun.
Our best of Irish history tour includes fully guided access to the National Museum of Ireland and Treasury as well as other iconic Dublin highlights. This extraordinary tour is led by an expert English speaking guide who specializes in Irish history and culture showing you the most important curated highlights of Ireland’s premier museum where you’ll see and experience so much more than you could on your own.