- Visit Belfast’s top maritime highlights, including the Belfast Titanic Museum and its world class exhibits
- Visit the actual slipway where the most famous ship in the word was built in 1912
- Learn all about one of one of the most important maritime ports and shipyard where 10,000’s worked, building not only the Titanic but many other ships
- Benefit from a more intimate experience with a small group tour
- Tour is led by an expert professional English-speaking local guide
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This Titanic Visitor Experience tour is a top attraction double header – offering you the opportunity to combine two of Belfast’s top attractions with easy access fast-track entrance. This fascinating and fun tour offers a Titanic experience like no other with Easy Access combined with a thrilling fully guided walk through the famous Maritime Trail.
Enjoy an in-depth fully guided tour of Cobh famous maritime seaside village and its must-see highlights including the incredible story of the Titanic – which visited the port of Cobh before heading out to cross the Atlantic. Explore the enchanting town streets with an expert local guide discovering the heart of its culture, history, and fascinating people and ship visits.
Have you ever wanted to find your Irish ancestry? Tracing your green roots is easier than ever with LetzGo City Tours exclusive “Who do you think you are” type tour. Our tour is led by expert guide trained in Irish Family History Research, who will guide guests to fast track any search to discover their Irish roots and family story.