- Visit Edinburgh’s Old Town top highlights, including the famous Royal Mile
- Tour is led by an expert professional English-speaking local guide
- Visit Scotland’s capital famous medieval streets & cultural quarter
- Learn about Scotland’s history, culture and people
- Benefit from a more intimate experience with a small group tour
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Enjoy an in-depth fully guided tour of Old Town Edinburgh and its must-see highlights. Explore the city streets with an expert local guide discovering the heart of the city, its culture, history, and fascinating people as well as Royal Mile – the main thoroughfare of the Old Town and a recognized World UNESCO Heritage site as well as enjoy a visit to the Scottish Gallery at the world famous National Museum of Scotland.
Step back in time and wander through unchanged rustic streets of Culross where epic scenes of the Outlander TV series, adapted from Diana Gabaldon’s series of books were filmed. On this tour your guide takes you through a fantastic collection of Outlander sights while telling you all about the history and drama that inspired the world-famous show.