- Discover Galway’s top 10 sights and authentic experiences
- Visit Galway’s Latin Quarter & Kirwan’s Lane crammed with medieval highlights
- See Galway’s famous world class Druid Theatre
- Visit the 14th Century St. Nicholas’s Church, where Christopher Columbus visited
- See the oldest Claddagh Ring Shop in Ireland, established in 1750
- Enjoy engaging & fascinating stories from the city’s origin to the present
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Discover the medieval heart of Galway and learn about the origins of the city. With our small group tour you will enjoy a solid introduction to Galway city and its many must-see top sights while your expert local guide makes sure your tour experience is engaging and authentic. This tour is go-to for everything relating to Galway’s history & heritage.
Visit the oldest city in Ireland and discover the Top 10 major highlights on this engaging and interactive tour led by an expert English-speaking local guide. Founded by the Vikings in AD 914, this tour offers the best opportunity to explore Waterford's must-see highlights, including Reginald's Tower, and the Bishop's Palace as well as the 10th century Viking Quarter and see so much more than any visitor could, on their own.
Experience the most famous of Gothic tales come to life while visiting Killarney’s city locations associated with the stories of the occult and macabre. If you make it out alive you’ll understand why the now famous ghosts of Killarney cause outright panic and sheer terror to everyone who walks the dark streets.
Experience the scenic highlights of the beautiful town of Killarney including the famous Lakes of Killarney, on a fully guided tour, visiting the top highlights and attractions of this region in Kerry. This fascinating and truly enjoyable walking tour offers an Irish experience like no other, including an unforgettable tour to the National Park of Killarney.