- Discover Galway’s top 10 sights and authentic experiences
- Visit Galway’s Latin Quarter & Kirwan’s Lane crammed with medieval highlights
- See Galway’s famous world class Druid Theatre
- Visit the 14th Century St. Nicholas’s Church, where Christopher Columbus visited
- See the oldest Claddagh Ring Shop in Ireland, established in 1750
- Enjoy engaging & fascinating stories from the city’s origin to the present
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Visit the oldest city in Ireland and discover the Top 10 major highlights on this engaging and interactive tour led by an expert English-speaking local guide. Founded by the Vikings in AD 914, this tour offers the best opportunity to explore Waterford's must-see highlights, including Reginald's Tower, and the Bishop's Palace as well as the 10th century Viking Quarter and see so much more than any visitor could, on their own.
Experience the most famous of Gothic tales come to life while visiting Killarney’s city locations associated with the stories of the occult and macabre. If you make it out alive you’ll understand why the now famous ghosts of Killarney cause outright panic and sheer terror to everyone who walks the dark streets.
Experience the scenic highlights of the beautiful town of Killarney on a fully guided combined walking tour with a historic horse and carriage ride better known as a Jaunting car to view Killarney’s most loved beauty hotspots including the breathtaking National Park of Killarney.