- Enjoy Skip the Line tickets to the Irish Whiskey Museum
- Discover Irish whiskey memorabilia dating back to the 1800s
- Sample a variety of different whiskeys that will leave you in high spirits
- Visit the top Music Landmarks in Dublin city including Temple Bar & Grafton Street where famous singers such as Bono of U2, Sinead O’Connor, Imelda May, West Life, Thin Lizzy, Van Morrison, Rory Gallagher and the Undertones started their careers.
- Tour is led by an expert English-speaking local Dublin Guide
- Learn about the science of distillation and the art of blending
- Benefit from a more intimate experience with small group toursFull Description
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This Irish experience tour is a top attraction double header – offering you the opportunity to combine two of Ireland’s top attractions with fast-track entrance to both the Guinness Storehouse & to Ireland’s premier Whiskey attraction: The Jameson Whiskey Distillery Bow Street. This fascinating and fun skip-the-line tour offers an Irish experience like no other with ‘No Wait’ and ‘No Hassle’.
Experience the fascinating, ancient Book of Kells and the magnificent Old Library of Trinity College without competing with a crowd, thanks to our Early Access. Then, together with our expert guide, continue on to explore the 13th century Dublin Castle’s imposing exterior and beautiful gardens.
Have you ever wanted to find your Irish ancestry? Tracing your green roots is easier than ever with LetzGo City Tours exclusive “Who do you think you are” type tour. Our tour is led by expert guide trained in Irish Family History Research, who will guide guests to fast track any search to discover their Irish roots and family story.
Discover the fascinating history of Kilmainham Gaol and the role it played in rallying the Irish people to pursue independence on this fully guided walking tour. A beautiful and moving additional tour highlight is a visit to the Irish National War Memorial Gardens, one of the most famous in Europe, stunningly located along the banks of the River Liffey.
If you want a tour that combines the best of Irish history and pub culture, then look no further. This 2.5-hour tour combines culture and great Irish “Craic” the Irish word for fun.
Our best of Irish history tour includes fully guided access to the National Museum of Ireland and Treasury as well as other iconic Dublin highlights. This extraordinary tour is led by an expert English speaking guide who specializes in Irish history and culture showing you the most important curated highlights of Ireland’s premier museum where you’ll see and experience so much more than you could on your own.