- Visit Kilkenny’s top highlights, including one of Ireland’s magnificent Round Towers
- Tour is led by an expert professional English-speaking local guide
- Visit Kilkenny’s famous medieval streets & cultural quarter
- Learn all about Ireland’s 2nd largest city and the pivotal role it has played in Irish history
- Benefit from a more intimate experience with a small group tour
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Visit the oldest city in Ireland and discover the Top 10 major highlights on this engaging and interactive tour led by an expert English-speaking local guide. Founded by the Vikings in AD 914, this tour offers the best opportunity to explore Waterford's must-see highlights, including Reginald's Tower, and the Bishop's Palace as well as the 10th century Viking Quarter and see so much more than any visitor could, on their own.
Experience the most famous of Gothic tales come to life while visiting Killarney’s city locations associated with the stories of the occult and macabre. If you make it out alive you’ll understand why the now famous ghosts of Killarney cause outright panic and sheer terror to everyone who walks the dark streets.
Experience the scenic highlights of the beautiful town of Killarney on a fully guided combined walking tour with a historic horse and carriage ride better known as a Jaunting car to view Killarney’s most loved beauty hotspots including the breathtaking National Park of Killarney.