- Experience a fully guided tour of the highlights of Killarney town and Killarney National Park.
- Visit the Lakes of Killarney in the company of a local guide who bring your visit alive with local history and stories.
- Enjoy and exterior visit to the 15th Century Ross Castle including an interior visit to Exhibition Hall containing illuminating wall panels and a cutaway model of the tower house interior.
- Visit Killarney’s architectural landmark, the magnificent 18thcentury St Mary’s Gothic Revival Cathedral and Gardens.
- See some of Ireland's most beautiful scenery and wildlife including the last surviving indigenous herd of red deer in Ireland.
- Visit Killarney’s Main Street full of charming restaurants & local artisan shops.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Discover the medieval heart of Galway and learn about the origins of the city. With our small group tour you will enjoy a solid introduction to Galway city and its many must-see top sights while your expert local guide makes sure your tour experience is engaging and authentic. This tour is go-to for everything relating to Galway’s history & heritage.
Visit the oldest city in Ireland and discover the Top 10 major highlights on this engaging and interactive tour led by an expert English-speaking local guide. Founded by the Vikings in AD 914, this tour offers the best opportunity to explore Waterford's must-see highlights, including Reginald's Tower, and the Bishop's Palace as well as the 10th century Viking Quarter and see so much more than any visitor could, on their own.
Experience the most famous of Gothic tales come to life while visiting Killarney’s city locations associated with the stories of the occult and macabre. If you make it out alive you’ll understand why the now famous ghosts of Killarney cause outright panic and sheer terror to everyone who walks the dark streets.
Experience the scenic highlights of the beautiful town of Killarney including the famous Lakes of Killarney, on a fully guided tour, visiting the top highlights and attractions of this region in Kerry. This fascinating and truly enjoyable walking tour offers an Irish experience like no other, including an unforgettable tour to the National Park of Killarney.