- Experience a fully guided tour of the highlights of Killarney town and Killarney National Park.
- Visit the Lakes of Killarney in the company of a local guide who bring your visit alive with local history and stories.
- Enjoy and exterior visit to the 15th Century Ross Castle including an interior visit to Exhibition Hall containing illuminating wall panels and a cutaway model of the tower house interior.
- Visit Killarney’s architectural landmark, the magnificent 18thcentury St Mary’s Gothic Revival Cathedral and Gardens.
- See some of Ireland's most beautiful scenery and wildlife including the last surviving indigenous herd of red deer in Ireland.
- Visit Killarney’s Main Street full of charming restaurants & local artisan shops.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Experience the most famous of Gothic tales come to life while visiting Killarney’s city locations associated with the stories of the occult and macabre. If you make it out alive you’ll understand why the now famous ghosts of Killarney cause outright panic and sheer terror to everyone who walks the dark streets.