- Enjoy Fast Track entrance to the must-see 8 th century Alcazaba Fortress.
- Visit and see Malaga’s main highlights away from the busy crowds.
- See the 2,000 year old Roman Theater.
- Visit the beautiful medieval streets of Malaga city center, home to the Picasso Museum.
- An expert local English-speaking guide who will bring 3,000 years of history alive.
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience.
- Walk along Larios Street (the main street of the XIX century).
- Visit the world famous Pimpi Tapas & Drinks Bar in the heart of Malaga city center.
- Enjoy incredible views of Malaga City and Harbor.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This walking tour of Malaga with an expert local English speaking guide offers visitors the most comprehensive Malaga Highlights tour of this charming Andalusia town, located on the Mediterranean Coast of the Costa Del Sol. Learn all about the Malaga city’s early history dating from Roman times up to the present day, with fast track tickets the 16th century historic city center Cathedral included - Malaga’s Number 1 visitor highlight.
This fully guided premium walking tour of Malaga is a top attraction double header – offering visitors the best opportunity to combine two of Malaga’s top attractions with fast-track entrance to both the Picasso Museum Malaga and the 2,000 year-old Roman Theatre. An expert local English-speaking guide leads visitors though Malaga’s many highlights offering incredible insights and discoveries for an unforgettable city visit.