- Visit and see Malaga’s main highlights away from the busy crowds
- Enjoy fast track entrance to the famous 16th century Malaga Cathedral
- Visit the 2,000-year-old magnificent Roman Theater
- See the 11th century Alcazaba and Castillo Gibralfaro Castle
- Visit the beautiful medieval streets of Malaga city center home to the Picasso Museum
- Tour is led by an expert local English speaking guide
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This fully guided premium walking tour of Malaga will offer visitors the best opportunity to visit one of the best-preserved Moorish Fortresses in Europe combined with a wonderful walking tour through one of Spain’s most beautiful cities and with over 3,000s years of history.
This fully guided premium walking tour of Malaga is a top attraction double header – offering visitors the best opportunity to combine two of Malaga’s top attractions with fast-track entrance to both the Picasso Museum Malaga and the 2,000 year-old Roman Theatre. An expert local English-speaking guide leads visitors though Malaga’s many highlights offering incredible insights and discoveries for an unforgettable city visit.