- Enjoy Fast Track entrance to the Picasso Museum, Malaga and to the 2,000 year-old Roman Theatre.
- Visit and see Malaga’s main highlights away from the busy crowds.
- See the 11th century Alcazaba and Castillo Gibralfaro Castle.
- Visit the beautiful medieval streets of Malaga city center, home to the Picasso Museum.
- An expert local English-speaking guide who will bring art & culture to life leads this remarkable tour.
BEFORE YOU BOOK
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This walking tour of Malaga with an expert local English speaking guide offers visitors the most comprehensive Malaga Highlights tour of this charming Andalusia town, located on the Mediterranean Coast of the Costa Del Sol. Learn all about the Malaga city’s early history dating from Roman times up to the present day, with fast track tickets the 16th century historic city center Cathedral included - Malaga’s Number 1 visitor highlight.
This fully guided premium walking tour of Malaga will offer visitors the best opportunity to visit one of the best-preserved Moorish Fortresses in Europe combined with a wonderful walking tour through one of Spain’s most beautiful cities and with over 3,000s years of history.