- Take a dramatized walk through a selected collection of must-see London Roman ruins & highlights
- Explore the best Roman exhibits at the Museum of London
- Learn about Roman London, its birth, history and legacy and the city called Londonieum
- Discover how Londinium came to life and what daily life was like for Romans in the city 2,000 years ago
- See a segment of the original Roman City Wall that once surrounded all of London
- Visit the sites of the old Roman baths, The Forum and a Roman Temple
- Go to the very location of London’s Roman Amphitheater, holding up to 6,000 spectators for public events, animal fighting, public executions and, of course, gladiatorial combat.
- Visit the famous London Stone – one of London’s most ancient landmarks, claimed to be a Druidic altar, a Roman milestone, and the magical ‘heart of London’.
- Explore the original City of London in open spaces, away from large crowds of tourists!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
With our easy access fully guided tour you’ll enter the Tower of London without any hassle to enjoy the highlights of the 11th century Tower of London and its incredible highlights including the Crown Jewels and world-famous Beefeaters.
This fully guided tour provides an intriguing tour of the London RAF Museum, it’s highlights and legacy. Featuring the best of Museum exhibits in addition to a one-of-a-kind thrilling opportunity to see an original Spitfire up-close, this incomparable tour experience is led by a local London professional guide and aviation enthusiast, featuring unprecedented insights into the heart of Britain’s command of the skies during some of the world’s most dramatic air battles.
With our easy access, you’ll enter Kensington Palace for an exciting tour of this incredible Palace, birthplace of Queen Victoria and home to royalty for over 300 years including Prince William & Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge who presently live in the Palace. Walk in the footsteps of royalty including Victoria’s re-imagined childhood rooms and the King’s & Queens State Apartments as well as visit the Royal Gardens while enjoying a beautiful stroll in the most wonderful royal setting.
Experience the unmissable British tradition come to life on this fully guided Changing of the Guard small group tour of London. Enjoy the best views of this spectacular ceremony with the Queen’s Household Cavalry while your guide explains the ceremony details followed by a spectacular fully guided walk of the highlights of Westminster including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Westminster Bridge, Downing Street and London Eye.
Learn about Churchill who lead Britain to victory in WWII while you walk the streets that were destroyed during the destructive blitz. See history brought to life right in front of you by your guide during this detailed tour.
This fully guided tour provides an intriguing overview of Roman London, it’s highlights and legacy. Featuring the best of London’s Roman highlights in addition to a fully guided visit to the world's largest urban museum, the Museum of London, this incomparable tour experience is led by a local London professional guide featuring unprecedented insights into the heart of London’s Roman past, its culture, history and people.
With our early access, you’ll enter the Tower of London before anyone else to witness the official opening ceremony and to view the Crown Jewels before the crowds arrive.
Our Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts Magical Film Location Tour will have you waving farewell to the world you know and beginning your very own Wizard Hunt to track down the dark wizard that escaped custody. This one-of-a-kind tour will take you to some of the most exciting film locations and historic sites in London, where your very own Wizard Hunter and Guide will whisk you away on a magical London adventure, suitable for Harry Potter fans of all ages offering unforgettable family fun.